- It is a currency used in all countries.
- The interests of the currency increase the worse the economy is.
- The more of the currency you have, the more you want to save.
- The more of the currency you have the less distractions affect you from accumulating more.
- The more of the currency you save the more likely you are to get meaningful long term employment.
- The more of the currency you save the more excellence appear in the work you produce. The more excellence in your work the more valuable a product you produce.
- The exchange rate depends on how much the person you exchange also possess of the currency. The more he/she has, the cheaper it is.
- It has a security feature built into it that makes it more difficult to steal. I consist of something you possess, something you know, and to a large extent something that is uniquely you.
- Some say the currency is the formula for real success.
- It is contagious.
The currency is integrity.
Challenging the integrity of research